We’ve shared an experience you and I. We both visited the amazing Punakha Dzong in Bhutan and...Read More
Category: Second Act Parenting
It’s Barry’s first birthday – can you believe it ? It seems only yesterday that he was being...Read More
Kathmandu airport – again – for The Taj Mahal and Jaipur this time – so next stop Delhi for the...Read More
We did it! Our trip to India is finally sorted and we’ll soon be ticking a couple more items...Read More
I’ve spent a lot of time reflecting on Christmas. Once the kids grow up and enter important...Read More
It comes to us all, assuming we live long enough to experience it: the sunset of our lives when...Read More
I realised I was looking like death when John took the car off Eco. He clearly wanted to get me...Read More
Brought to You By…
- Avoiding change? No idea what to do? Time to 'become who you are.'
- Holding the tough conversation - a life skill of real import
- Planning your next career move? Time to listen to Goethe!
- The eternal question - am I doing the right thing; am I going in the right direction?
- Blowing your own trumpet is Sole Working 101