This being a Granny is serious stuff. I need to be fun, interesting, a good friend, endlessly...Read More
Category: Second Act Parenting
We’ve shared an experience you and I. We both visited the amazing Punakha Dzong in Bhutan and...Read More
It’s Barry’s first birthday – can you believe it ? It seems only yesterday that he was being...Read More
Kathmandu airport – again – for The Taj Mahal and Jaipur this time – so next stop Delhi for the...Read More
We did it! Our trip to India is finally sorted and we’ll soon be ticking a couple more items...Read More
I’ve spent a lot of time reflecting on Christmas. Once the kids grow up and enter important...Read More
It comes to us all, assuming we live long enough to experience it: the sunset of our lives when...Read More
Brought to You By…
- How can I work out if I am following the right path?
- Planning your next career move? Time to listen to Goethe!
- I'm struggling with self doubt. Should I cancel my interview?
- The eternal question - am I doing the right thing; am I going in the right direction?
- Avoiding change? No idea what to do? Time to 'become who you are.'