Travelling with food allergies is an art form. I take my chance in each country and hope there...Read More
Category: Second Act Adventures
Picture this – a hot, sweaty Beijing evening and we need some food. Our hosts have left us for the...Read More
Is it just me or is it really hard to watch your own kid struggle? And does the growing and...Read More
My very first job was teaching. I taught Biology and Geography to secondary school kids. I was a disaster! I hated it, the kids hated it and not much learning was going on. I stuck at it for 18 months, but it was clearly time...Read More
Brought to You By…
- How can I work out if I am following the right path?
- Planning your next career move? Time to listen to Goethe!
- I'm struggling with self doubt. Should I cancel my interview?
- The eternal question - am I doing the right thing; am I going in the right direction?
- Avoiding change? No idea what to do? Time to 'become who you are.'